The stage is set for the biggest sporting event on the planet as FIFA World Cup is upon us. Fans are excited to witness their team’s progress in the gala event. With the matches coming up, you will want to watch them no matter where you are. Why not watch it on the big screen with the rest of your family? So find below how to watch the FIFA World cup on Google Chromecast. Here are details of how to get started on Google Chromecast.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Google Chromecast
TV channels and other digital platforms are ready to serve their viewers and made the FIFA World cup available with many features. If you want to stream from your computer or laptop, you can watch FIFA on FOX Sports Telemundo, TSN’s official website.
And for personalized views, if you want to watch it on your mobile, then the FOX Sports GO application is the best option. Here is your guide on how to watch the FIFA World Cup on Google Chromecast:
Cast FOX Sports GO on Chromecast
You can stream any live Sports, including FIFA, via the Fox Sports Go application. It also has a built-in Cast feature allowing you to stream all your favourite sports to your Chromecast-connected TV. Here is how you can watch the FIFA World Cup on Google Chromecast via Fox Sports GO:
For Smartphone configurations:
- On top of everything, connect your Chromecast and casting device to the same Wi-Fi.
- Next, install the Fox Sports GO app from the app store of your Android or iOS.
- Then log in to your account using the correct information.
- Search for the FIFA match you want to cast on the TV.
- Further, look for the cast icon and tap on it. Next, let your Fox Sports Go app search for the device.
- Please search for your Chromecast from the available devices and connect to it.
- Once the connection is established, you can see the broadcasting live on your TV.
For PC configuration:
Chrome browser allows streaming content to Chromecast. So here is a detailed procedure for how you can cast Fox Sports Go using your computer:
- Install your casting device on your PC or Mac and connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast.
- Next, go to the official Fox Sports Go website to log in to your account.
- You can see an option for Cast when you right-click on the screen. Besides you can also visit Chrome’s menu to look for the Cast option.
- Once you click on the Cast, Cast to tab option appears. Then click on your Chromecast.
- Next, click on the Cast tab from the Sources tab.
- After following the procedure, you are ready to watch Fox Sports Go on your TV.
A similar procedure applies to FIFA World Cup streaming on Google Chromecast via other streaming platforms like TSN, BeIN, or Telemundo.
Chromecast is one of the most robust tools to stream your favourite shows and sports from your IP devices. You can follow the abovementioned steps to watch the FIFA World Cup on Google Chromecast via your preferred applications.