This is the 22nd edition of FIFA World Cup 2022, which is going to happen in the small middle eastern country of Qatar. The Football Federation took a highly unanticipated decision by shifting the hosting of the football world cup to Qatar. The European countries were the favourite hosting the destination of the Football World Cup before FIFA came with an unexpected decision. France was the defending champion who will play to defend their cup in this tournament. While Croatia were the runners-up, they will look to amplify their chances in this championship.
About The FIFA World Cup 2022
Major countries from Europe will have greater challenges of playing in Asian conditions as the edition of the Football World Cup is going to happen in Qatar. The game conditions of Asia and Europe are totally adverse in nature. So the white players from the west will have to put in double effort for the team to perform well in this tournament.
Uruguay Squad for FIFA World Cup 2022
The athletes of Uruguay used to show mesmerizing gestures on the pitch. That’s why this team is expected to do an extravagant job in this tournament. Below is the full squad for the whole FIFA World Cup 2022.
- GK: Fernando Muslera (Galatasaray)
- GK: Sergio Rochet (Nacional)
- GK: Guillermo de Amores (Lanus)
- GK: Sebastian Sosa (Independiente)
- GK: Santiago Mele (Union)
- GK: Gaston Olveira (Olimpia)
- DF: Jose Gimenez (Atletico Madrid)
- DF: Ronald Araujo (Barcelona)
- DF: Federico Pereira (Liverpool Montevideo)
- DF: Agustin Rogel (Hertha Berlin)
- DF: Damian Suarez (Getafe)
- DF: Bruno Mendez (Corinthians)
- DF: Leandro Cabrera (Espanyol)
- DF: Matias Vina (Roma)
- DF: Sebastian Coates (Sporting CP)
- DF: Martin Caceres (LA Galaxy)
- DF: Mathias Olivera (Napoli)
- DF: Guillermo Varela (Flamengo)
- DF: Sebastian Caceres (America)
- DF: Joaquin Piquerez (Palmeiras)
- MF: Manuel Ugarte (Sporting CP)
- MF: Rodrigo Bentancur (Tottenham)
- MF: Nicolas de la Cruz (River Plate)
- MF: Giorgian de Arrascaeta (Flamengo)
- MF: Lucas Torreira (Galatasaray)
- MF: Federico Valverde (Real Madrid)
- MF: Matias Vecino (Lazio)
- MF: Mauro Arambarri (Getafe)
- MF: Fernando Gorriaran (Santos Laguna)
- MF: Rodrigo Zalazar (Schalke 04)
- FW: Diego Rossi (Fenerbahce)
- FW: Luis Suarez (Nacional)
- FW: Darwin Nunez (Liverpool)
- FW: Maxi Gomez (Trabzonspor)
- FW: Facundo Torres (Orlando City)
- FW: Edinson Cavani (Valencia)
- FW: Facundo Pellistri (Manchester United)
- FW: Agustin Alvarez (Sassuolo)
- FW: Agustin Canobbio (Athletico Paranaense)
- FW: Brian Ocampo (Cadiz)
- FW: Martin Satriano (Empoli).
South Korea Squad for FIFA World Cup 2022
South Korea is renowned as a mediocre side in Mega events like the FIFA World Cup. This time the players present in the squad can change the fortune of the team. So here is their star squad announced for the upcoming Football World Cup 2022.
- GK: Kim Seung-gyu (Al-Shabab)
- GK: Jo Hyeon-woo (Ulsan Hyundai)
- GK: Song Bum-keun (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)
- DF: Kim Jin-su (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)
- DF: Hong Chul (Daegu FC)
- DF: Kim Moon-hwan (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)
- DF: Kim Young-gwon (Ulsan Hyundai)
- DF: Kwon Kyung-won (Gamba Osaka)
- DF: Kim Tae-hwan (Ulsan Hyundai)
- DF: Cho Yu-min (Daejon Hana Citizen)
- DF: Kim Min-jae (Napoli)
- DF: Yoon Jong-gyu (FC Seoul)
- MF: Jung Woo-young (Al-Sadd)
- MF: Lee Jae-sung (Mainz)
- MF: Hwang In-beom (Olympiacos)
- MF: Na Sang-ho (FC Seoul)
- MF: Paik Seung-ho (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)
- MF: Hwang Hee-chan (Wolves)
- MF: Kwon Chang-hoon (Gimcheon Sangmu)
- MF: Paik Seung-ho (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)
- MF: Son Jun-ho (Shandong Taishan)
- MF: Jeong Woo-Yeong (Freiburg)
- MF: Lee Kang-in (Mallorca)
- MF: Yanh Hyun-jun (Gangwon FC)
- FW: Son Heung-min (Tottenham)
- FW: Hwang Ui-jo (Olympiacos)
- FW: Cho Gue-sung (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors).
Official Broadcasters in Uruguay and South Korea
There are ample broadcasters who settle down in Uruguay and South Korea, as both these countries are filled up with football enthusiasts. So here is a complete bureau about the top official broadcasting channels present in both countries.
Fox Sports is among the prime official broadcasting channels named by FIFA in the country of Uruguay. It has a wide network in the entire European continent when it comes to covering major events of football. We have to pay a minimum basic amount to avail the live streaming services of this network to watch the FIFA World Cup 2022.
IB sports is an indigenous sports broadcasting network in South Korea that has been working for the past couple of decades to reserve the official rights of all matches of the Football World Cup 2022 from FIFA. Football lovers of South Korea can enjoy the whole Football World Cup on this network by spending just a few pennies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many football lovers asked queries regarding streaming platforms named by FIFA in specific countries. So here are some of the top-asked questions by them provided with their perfect answers.